This is the list of concession workers for the home games during volleyball season. Every parent is asked to work concessions for at least 1 home game. If you cannot make the date you are assigned, find a replacement or switch with another worker. There is a list of responsibilities at the bottom.
Date Time Opponent Worker
Thur., Sept. 17 4:30 p.m. Home vs. Bahweting (JH) Henderson
Fri., Sept. 25 4:00 p.m. Home vs. Hannahville (V) Bell
Tue., Sept. 29 6:00 p.m. Home vs. Mac. City (JV & V) Bonnee/Royer
Tue., Oct. 6 5:30 p.m. Home vs. Sault (JV) and Alanson (V) Atkinson/Warner
Mon., Oct. 12 5:00 p.m. Home vs. Ojibwe and Mun. Baptist (V) Marble/Santana
Tue., Oct. 13 6:00 p.m. Home vs. Brimley (JV) Plesscher
Tue., Oct. 20 5:00 p.m. Home vs. NMCA (JV & V) McInnis/Kooyer
1. Be at the game 20 minutes early to set everything up.
2. Sell until the start of the last game (or later if desired).
3. Always have at least 1 adult working behind the tables (counter).
4. Clean up tables, popcorn maker, etc… at the end of night.
5. Put away everything the way it was when you arrived.
6. Leave a list of items that appear low or need replacing.
7. Give cash box to A.D. or principal at end of the night.